Water Damage Austin
Water Damage Restoration and Roofing of Austin provides a holistic approach to restoring your property from water damage. When your property and valuables are at risk from water damage Austin, every minute counts. Dealing with a flooded home or business can be very stressful and time consuming. Fortunately, we specialize in making the process fast and easy for you. Our experts work for you with urgency, compassion, and profssionalism to mitigate loss and restore what you value most. We know your property is something you cherish, and we treat it with the highest level of care throughout the process. Our highly trained specialists are on call 24/7. Our dispatch vehicles have the latest, state of the art equipment and are ready to respond fast. Water Damage Restoration and Roofing of Austin is always prepared for your emergency. Within 60 minutes of our dispatch, a technician will be at your home or business to preform a full assessment. You have enough on your plate. We deal directly with all insurance companies and use Xactimate software to get the right estimate the first time. From start to finish, our water removal specialists work quickly, and carefully to restore your property and your life, while you go on about your normal schedule. There is no job to large or to small, and we service the entire Greater Austin area. If you’ve suffered water damage or flood damage at your Greater Austin area property, Call Water Damage Austin today at (512) 820-6505.
Our Services include, but are not limited to:
Water Removal or sometimes called water extraction is the process of Drying the floors, carpets, hardwood floors, baseboards, cabinets, and walls after a home or business has been flooded. This type of flooding can be caused by a pipe in the house that was damaged, a bad toilet, faulty washing machine heavy rains, roof damage, and many less common causes. Our water removal experts use the most advanced structural drying techniques and state of the art drying equipment to make the water extraction process effective and fast.
Drying and Dehumidification
The Drying and Dehumidification process of the water damage repair process is often the most time consuming, but this is where patience pays off. Properly drying the floors, walls, plaster, rugs, insulation, carpets, and hardwood floors is key for preventing pathogens, allergens, mold, and mildew from spreading throughout your property. Dehumidifiers are placed in the home or office to dry out the air and speed the process. Often times, we must strategically place hoses and fans under carpets, in the flooring, and in the walls. In order to get 100 percent of the moisture out of the sheetrock and insulation, the drywall may need to be cut horizontally and repair after the process. Humidity, the square footage of the flooded area, air temperature or all factors in determining how long the drying and dehumidifying process takes.
Water Damage Restoration
There are three major processes when it comes to water damage restoration. The First process is water removal or water extraction. This needs to be completed as early after the flooding as possible to mitigate the amount of damage. The longer the amount of time goes by, the more likely that there will be permanent damage. This process includes getting rid of all standing water on the floors, carpets, rugs, and even the walls. After this comes the decontamination process. This process is important to keep bacteria and mold from growing and making the home or business unsafe to humans and pets. After the decontamination phase, we enter the drying phase. Large Fans with hoses are strategically placed and run for until all the lingering moisture is gone. this process is very important to keep allergens, mold, and bacteria from wanting to regrow in the affected areas.
Austin Roofing and Roof Repair
Water Damage Restoration and Roofing of Austin also provides residential and commercial roofing services. Our technicians also perform roof repairs, as well as siding and many other services. We do free Inspections, so if you think your roof has been damaged by one off the recent storms call us today.
Water Restoration Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Does insurance cover my water damage?
- Most insurance policies do cover water damage. We deal with your insurance for you and take every possible step towards restoring your property.
What about all my stuff?
- Your belongings will be properly inventoried and photographed during the assessment. Then, we remove your belongings to a safe, dry location in a quick, efficient manner.
Is there too much flood damage for your company to handle?
- There is no job too big for our restoration crew. We have the manpower and equipment to take on any size job.
My home is flooded, but it’s late at night. Can you still come out?
- We are prepared around the clock to service your property, and our dispatch is on call 24/7
Do you only serve Austin?
- Our technicians service the entire Greater Austin area. We service Austin, Bee Caves, Buda, Cedar Creek, Cedar Park, Cicle C, Del Valle, Driftwood, Dripping Springs, Elgin, Georgetown, Hudson Bend, Hutto, Kyle, Lakeway, Leander, Liberty Hill, Manchaca, Manor, Marble Falls, Mc Neil, Oak Hill, Pflugerville, Rollingwood, Round Rock, Spicewood, Sunset Valley, Tarrytown, Taylor, Webberville, Westlake and many other cities near Austin, Texas.
Can you also get the walls dry if they’ve been soaked by water?
- Yes. Our job is not finished until we make sure everything is properly dried and dehumidified before we start putting things back together. Our advanced drying and dehumidifying equipment will get everything 100% in a time efficient manner.
How long does the drying and dehumidification process going to take?
- It varies depending on the saturation of the flood damages, but most jobs take between two and four days to get completely dry.
Can your team detect mold or mildew?
- Our specialists are trained to identify and contain any mold or mildew growth and we can usually treat it before it spreads, if we are called out quickly. We treat any infestation with a antimicrobial spray that will kill any fungus. This includes mold and mildew.
Do i have to get an estimate from the insurance company before you start?
- No. Our services are considered an emergency service, so the restoration process needs to be started immediately to mitigate losses. The insurance companies realize that the faster we are able to get the job started, the less it will cost them. We use the industry standard Xactimate software to estimate damages. Insurance companies recognize and prefer this method of estimating.
Does your water restoration equipment heat up the house?
- As a result of the exhaust from the equipment, the house does get warmer. This actually is a huge benefit, as it speeds up the drying process.
How do you know when everything’s dry?
- Our expert technicians have digital meters that can detect even trace amounts of moisture. We test every location on the property, so we know exactly which areas to target with our equipment.
Can my family and I stay in the house while the restoration is going on?
- That is a judgement call that is left up to you. There are many variables including the category your damages fall under. If it’s a category 2 or 3, it’s probably best that you make arrangments while we clean up the mess. Most insurance companies will cover a hotel in cases like this. If the water damages are minimal, and it’s “clean water”, you may be able to stay in the house. The equipment will have to remain in place and running 24/7 though which may be an inconvenience.
What type of equipment does your company use?
- We only used the most trusted names names in drying and dehumidifying equipment. Our dryers and dehumidifiers are from Dri-Eaz and Phoenix. We only trust the best names in the business when it comes to your property.
Can you do anything about the odor?
- After the water removal phase of the job is done, we use special treatments to neutralize and eliminate odors and cleanse the air of contaminates.
Our Service Area
24/7 Emergency Service
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Free Consultation and Estimate 24/7
- No Upfront Payment
- Direct Insurance Billing
- 30 Minute Response In Most Cases
- No Extra Charge For Nights or Weekends
- Highly Trained Technicians
Water Damage Restoration of Austin is in your area
- Bee Cave
- Bee Caves
- Cedar Creek
- Cedar Park
- Circle C
- Del Valle
- Dripping Springs
- Hudson Bend
- Liberty Hill
- Marble Falls
- Mc Neil
- Oak Hill
- Round Rock
- Sunset Valley
“When a pipe burst in my house I thought my life had just been turned upside down. Water Damage Restoration of Austin came out and gave us a free estimate. I was hopeless before I called them, but when it was all over it was like it never happened. The crew at Water Damage Restoration of Austin was fast and friendly.” -Jane Jones